English Level Pro
- 1 unit 5 - One world, many creatures
- 2 Test Unit 3
- 3 past homework
unit 5 - One world, many creatures
Monday, June 15th
- Focus on language: prepositions
Friday, June 19th
This will be our last English lesson. So what we'll do is
- Subject to discussion
Monday, May 18th
- ...find information in a biographical report
- ...derive (=ableiten) the meaning of unknown words in a text by using the context
- ...summarize the key information of a text in your own words
Test Unit 3
Test unit 3: Rescheduled for Friday, June 5th
Please attend class on Friday (almost) "as usual":
|Fri, March 20th||10:00-12:00||Online Classroom 1||All pupils of level 1 ("pro")||--|
|Fri, March 27th||10:00-12:00||Online Classroom 1||All pupils of level 1 ("pro")||Homework|
|Fri, April 24th||10:00-12:00||Online Classroom 1||All pupils of level 1 ("pro")||Homework|
|Fri, May 1st||10:00-12:00||Online Classroom 1||All pupils of level 1 ("pro")||Homework|
|Fri, May 8th||10:00-12:00||Online Classroom 1||All pupils of level 1 ("pro")||Homework|
Please have ready:
Homework for Fri, May 8th
- Do the checkpoint on page 51 and 52.
- After you did it, correct your self using the key on page 150/151 and assess yourself.
- We will have a test on unit 3 coming soon.
- If you have any questions we will find time to discuss them on Friday.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask your teacher (by mail or phone).
Homework for Fri, May 1st
Do exercise 9 on page 48 in your coursebook. Choose for yourself which of the products you make and make sure it looks like an hour's work. Hand it in by mail or Whatsapp until Friday, May 1st, 9:30.
Material for Fri, May 1st
Homework for Fri, April 24th
Please study Task B in the coursebook (p. 46-48). Do also the following exercises in advance:
- P. 46, ex. 1: make a list (on a piece of paper or in a text file on your computer) of all animated films you can come up with. Who can name the most?
- p. 46, ex. 2: do the whole exercise (a and b), choose one character and prepare yourself to describe it during online class.
- p. 47, ex. 4: do some research on how stop-motion films are made. Prepare to tell the whole class.
Test on Monday, March 30th
On Monday, March 30th, you'll have a vocabulary test (all unit 3). You find the instructions here. The actual test will be sent by mail on Monday, March 30th, 1pm. You have to hand it in until 5pm the same day! Don't miss it!
Homework for Fri, March 27th
- Please join the quizlet course and start learning the vocabulary: Join Quizlet
- Please do task 6 in groups:
- Group 1: Freya, Yamuna, Deborah
- Group 2: Gino, Fynn, Livio
- Group 3: Eleni, Stephan, Dimitri
- You got the necessary worksheets by mail
- Please do exercise 7 (2-Star only if you want) on your own
- prepare to tell the whole class next Friday